Covenanting Churches commit to:
- Declare their unity as the people of God in the community in whatever practical ways possible.
- Maintain their common practices of worshiping together, and to seek to develop them further.
- Continue co-ordinating and sharing their individual activities, as far as possible.
- Seek together to grow in understanding of the grace and love of God, and of each other’s traditions through prayer and study of their Christian faith and its applications in daily life.
- Listen to the local community, to become aware of its needs and aspirations and to develop a coordinated programme of service and outreach to it.